cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line not working

Sim61
Joining in

On the 24th June, an engineer came by to set up the broadband, tv and home phone. The engineer said 7-10days later that we need to plug in the phone line and possibly an engineer might need to come back if phone line does not work. On 4th July our phone from talk talk stopped and then we plugged in the virgin phone line and we tried calling the home to test it did not. We called customer service the same and they said it was service issue in your area and you will receive a message when they fixed it. I recieved the text next day to say it was fixed and I tested the home phone again it did not work.

Then we called customer service again (very long wait) and they will refer someone of the IT team to fix the issue REMOTELY IN THE NEXT FIVE WORKING DAYS and Not request and engineer. We need the home phone line to be WORKING URGENTLY as this the first number that doctors and hospitals call as I have a vulnerable family living with me.

So far I'm not happy with virigin media service.

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sim61,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm very sorry you've been having some issues you're phoneline. I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and been through some diagnostics.

I'll need to arrange an engineer visit, before I can do this I just need to confirm a few details with you. I've sent you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks very much for sending your details over via private message 🙂

I've arranged to send a technician for you now, you can view the time and date of your appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm