cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line dead

thesav
Just joined

Hi. How do I contact someone about getting my landline fixed when the landline is not working? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @thesav,

Thanks for popping back to me in PMs. I'm glad you were able to get in touch with the team, who have been able to book in an Engineer for you. Please let us know how you get on after the visit, or if you need anything else 🙂

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @thesav,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that your landline isn't working at the moment. We can assist further with this and run checks directly on our end, alternatively, you can call our team on 0345 454 1111.

Can you please expand on the issues you're having with the landline, so we can do our best to get this sorted?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

Yes of course. When you pick up the phone you simply hear a hiss and no dial tone. I'm not sure how much personal details to provide to a public forum so perhaps I need to phone the support number using a mobile?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @thesav,

Thanks for confirming the issue, sorry to hear there's no dial tone. There's no need to post your details via our Public Forum, I'm going to send you a private message to gather these so I can assist you further.

Please look out for my message in the purple envelope, in the top-right of the Forums.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @thesav,

Thanks for popping back to me in PMs. I'm glad you were able to get in touch with the team, who have been able to book in an Engineer for you. Please let us know how you get on after the visit, or if you need anything else 🙂

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team