Menu
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 31 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line been down more than 20 days

Ok Melissa sent you a private email with my details.

any news please? Still no phone line

0 Kudos
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 32 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Another two txts this morning telling me my phone line is fixed!! Still not working!

Virgin Media Outage Update - ID: F007281609 We're pleased to tell you this issue is now fixed. Best wishes, the Virgin Media Team

Do you know what’s happening!? No reply from my private message to Melissa yesterday!!

i’m waiting to hear from you......

0 Kudos
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 33 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

i was supposed to receive a private email yesterday from Melissa with an update but nothing! Complete silence from Virgin Media no texts with update, no working phone, no notifications as to when this will be fixed!!!??

can anyone enlighten me?? 

Extremely annoyed customer!

0 Kudos
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 34 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

resorted to the community again as no private email from Melissa that she was supposed to send me yesterday! No txts updates, no emails, no working telephone! Complete silence!

what is going on?! MY LANDLINE IS STILL NOT WORKING. WHAT IS THE UPDATE?

If I had some information - like the exchange burnt down and we’re rebuilding it, a cable broke and we’re waiting for a replacement from Mars I can understand but no clue whatsoever as to what is going on!!

From an extremely annoyed customer

0 Kudos
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 35 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Phone is finally fixed!

Apparently the exchange burnt down. If I’d been told the reason other than ‘it’s being fixed’ you would understand, even have some sympathy. Communication was very bad but glad it’s finally fixed!!!

thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 36 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lightfoot72,

Thank you for the update, I am really glad this is now sorted, I am sorry you weren't advised about this earlier.

Kind regards

Paul..

0 Kudos
Fieldy12
Joining in
Message 37 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Great news. I have had same problem since the end of June and my experience is v similar. Long standing customer. Terrible communication. Cancelled appointments and texts saying it’s fixed when it isn’t.  Fingers crossed. 

0 Kudos
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 38 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Yes it’s finally fixed!

apparently the exchange burnt down and they are slowly reconnecting everyone. If you ask for an engineer they come to your house work out what time you’re on (with some device!) and then go back to the exchange and connect you up. I guess it will eventually happen but if you request an engineer it might happen sooner!

anyway good luck!!

0 Kudos