cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Number Withhold Help Please

Callista
Tuning in

Hi

I used to have my ex directory number on a permanent withhold but since I upgraded my call package it has been removed.  I have tried the call centre on numerous occasions but nothing is being done as they can't understand me.

Are you able to help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Corey_C

Thanks for your private message and clearing data protection, Callista,  

The number withheld feature has now been added for you. It can take up to 24 hours. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Callista,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details to be able to look at your landline services.

Cheers,

Corey C

Corey_C

Thanks for your private message and clearing data protection, Callista,  

The number withheld feature has now been added for you. It can take up to 24 hours. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thank you for your help Corey, I really appreciate it.

You're welcome. Happy to help.

I have phoned Customer Services three times and requested permanent number withhold be put back on my account after it was removed when other changes were made.  I'm always told no-one is available and someone will phone back which they never do!!!  The website says to phone Customer Services but that's obviously a waste of time - nearly 2 hrs last time I rang!

Can you help please?

Jane50
Joining in

I had the same problem!  Why don't they understand what we are asking?  It's listed as a feature customers can request from Customer Services so why don't Customer Services know about it?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Jane50

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your landline. 

Are you able to let me know if you have had this active before or is this the first time its been active?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi,

It was active for many years while I just paid for calls as I used made them.  Then I changed to talk evenings and weekends and it was taken off.

Regards

Jane

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me Jane50. 

No problem, I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some further information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M