Menu
andrewmurray58
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Outside Wire Cut

Outside Wire has been cut with lawnmower. Wire was exposed and engineer has clearly rushed the job and not buried it as it was sitting above the ground! 

It has now been cut and we are without any internet or TV. The Internet is crucial to my sons work! 

We have already sent information about this exposed cable weeks ago and we have heard nothing from you.

Amoungst other things, we complained about one of our boosters breaking and never even received the £80 cashback offer months later! 

It's frankly unacceptable!

0 Kudos
andrewmurray58
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Exposed Outside Wire Cut Engineer Needed ASAP

Hi there, 

Trying this as a last resort as I cannot get an answer from VM for weeks. 

Outside Wire has been cut with lawnmower. Wire was exposed and engineer has clearly rushed the job and not buried it as it was sitting above the ground!

It has now been cut and we are without any internet or TV. The Internet is crucial to my sons work!

We have already sent information about this exposed cable weeks ago and we have heard nothing from you.

Amoungst other things, we complained about one of our boosters breaking and never even received the £80 cashback offer months later!

It's ridiculous how hard it is to contact a person from VM unless they want money of you.

Hopefully this can get resolved ASAP and we can get an engineer out to fit a new cable properly this time. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Exposed Outside Wire Cut Engineer Needed ASAP

No need to make duplicate posts.  I can see that your issue has already been placed in the priority queue by the on duty Moderator.

The Forum Team will respond as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
andrewmurray58
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I was trying to post the issue in another topic and wanted to delete the previous one.

How can you tell its in a priority queue? 

Can we tell how long this queue is? 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@andrewmurray58 wrote:

Sorry, I was trying to post the issue in another topic and wanted to delete the previous one.

How can you tell its in a priority queue? 

Can we tell how long this queue is? 

My community status as a VIP allows me to see that your post has been escalated.

Unfortunately I am not able to see how long the queue is, but they will contact you via this forum as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi andrewmurray58,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to us at the Community Forums. Apologies for the delayed response. I'm not sure if you have already rung in since your post but will send you a PM to get your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos