cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Installation

FUWVM01
On our wavelength

I’m trying to get BB and backup landline. Ordered middle of May. Installation date agreed 2 June. New date given 22 June. Outside installation still not done. Everyday it comes on as appointment scheduled between 8am and 6pm with only change of date. 
I’m without internet and landline from 2 June as the previous provider discontinued from 2 June. 
Has anyone had similar issues and how would I get my service? 

38 REPLIES 38

FUWVM01
On our wavelength

Your colleague is gone silent. 7 July installation appointment didn’t materialise. Everything has gone quietl. Typicall Virgin media performance!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FUWVM01

Thanks for the reply

Sorry to hear you haven't had a reply yet, I can see you're currently in private message with my colleague and once they're back in they will reply to you as soon as possible 🙂

Have a great weekend

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

FUWVM01
On our wavelength

Nothing has happened so far. I’m waiting from 2 June till today without internet, landline and peace of mind because no one at Virgin Media care about their customers. That’s the only reason I can think of. 

FUWVM01
On our wavelength

Are you on holiday? Did you get the latest update, which is, nothing has happened so far. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FUWVM01

Thanks for the reply and good morning to you.

I can see the team contacted you yesterday to confirm the installation details, the team will be out on the date provided to have this completed for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

FUWVM01
On our wavelength

Hello, thanks for the quick response. this is THE problem with Virgin Media. Everyone is believing what’s on the computer screen. What’s happening on the field/ground remotely connected to the screen and they are not aware.

On the system I could see installation is supposed to take place on the day, every day, from 2 June upto now. System keep changing the installation to the current day, without any human being doing it.

Yesterday no one came. I received a call on my mobile @ 18:42. I could hardly hear/understand what she was saying as the line was crackling and breaking. Only clear thing I could understand was “ this is a courtesy call from Virgin media…..” she started asking letter on the access password. I could not get which number she was saying. Whether it’s 4 or six etc. she was struggling and she said she would call back in half an hour. That call lasted 3 minutes. 
then there was a second incoming call from the same number at 19:15. As soon as I answered the call she cuts the call. Call lasted 15 seconds. Both calls originated from 0345 454 1111.

This what you see as they called yesterday. No manager/supervisor look at what’s going on and people are inputting incorrect information onto the system. 
I have experienced this many times. The complaints I have made are not investigated, no manager has taken any interest in looking at what’s going on and customers are suffering. I have not had internet and landline from 2 June. Two elderly residents with on going mental and physical health issues living in the premises.

In my experience, this is the worst level of service I am enduring from a service provider, since the invent of internet.

Any thoughts and advice would be helpful and much appreciated. 
thanks  

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FUWVM01

Thanks for your reply and my apologies for the inconvenience caused with this.

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FUWVM01

My apologies, I can see you're still in a private message with my colleague and they'll be sure to update you via there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

FUWVM01
On our wavelength

Thanks. 

FUWVM01
On our wavelength

Your colleague has gone to SILENT mode, I am afraid. May be he’s on holiday.