cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optic fibre landline

poppy13
On our wavelength

I have an engineer booked for tomorrow about this new optic fibre landline which is changing on May 9th if they do the work tomorrow I hope I won’t be without a landline for 12days because I am waiting for some very important phone calls in the next few days Please can someone but my mind at rest 

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @poppy13,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have looked into this further for you and can see that the changeover will happen for you on that day, you wont be left without service for any period of time other than the time that it takes the engineer to complete the changeover.

Regards,

Steven_L

poppy13
On our wavelength
Thank you so much I have been really worried about this

You're very welcome @poppy13 and please let me know, how the visit goes.

Regards,

Steven_L

poppy13
On our wavelength
Hi Steve_L Engineer been and switched my phone to optic fibre no problem at all done in no time all done and up and running with everything working Great guy who came no mess at all and listened to what I wanted, why I was so worried I don’t know . Would like to thank you for your help yesterday

Thank you for letting us know @poppy13 and I have passed this on to Steve for you. 

I'm so glad this was able to be completed with out issue and that your mind was put at ease! 

Please do pop back to the forums should you need any further assistance. 

Thank you.