cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer: BT to Virgin Media

thematrix12
Tuning in

Hi,

I have ordered VM services including landline. I did give my home phone number during the order and requested number transfer from BT to VM, however this isn't noted on the order or any subsequent paperwork.

Can someone from VM please check this for me? It's really important for us to keep this phone number.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi thematrix12,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly check, and make sure that your number port order has been placed successfully for you. 

Before we send you a private message, can we ask if you still have an active BT line? We only ask as a number port can take 10 days to come across and complete. We cannot do this if your BT line has already been disconnected.

Please let us know, and we will assist you further.

^Jodi. 

Hi there

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

We do still have an active BT line, we haven't spoken to BT and cancelled anything as we thought we would do this once Virgin is set up and all complete.

Thanks

You're most welcome thematrix12,

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you now. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi thematrix12,

Just a quick note to say that we will come back to you on Thursday.

We will get the number port arranged, and confirm with you. Apologies I could not place this order today due to your install.

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us via this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi thematrix12,

Just a quick note to let you know you're number port order has gone through successfully. You BT number will be with you on the 19th of August.

If you need any further assistance, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.