Menu
EmmaCoates1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Number not ported

I recently moved from Sky TV, Phone and Broadband to Virgin. I was assured a port request was attached to the account and I would keep my  existing number. However, when the install was complete I was given my new virgin number. I explained that I had requested to port my number and was told it wasn't listed as a port install although it was noted in the comments that the number was to be ported. I was told I needed to call to sort it out but I am a keyworker during the day and have been unable to get through on either chat or email when I am home. Could someone look into this for me please. 

0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Number not ported

Hi,

Please Pm me your account number and postcode, I will take a look for you.

hover over my name and select send message.

I will need to check your account, so please don't post details here though, please pm me.

I will also need the phone number you currently have with us and the number you are requesting to bring across.

Kind regards

Zoe

If the advice has been useful please hit the Kudos thumb and mark this reply as Helpful.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
kizi
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

when did you got this install and can you pm some info so I can see what I a can help with 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
EmmaCoates1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have now sent private messages to two forum advisors with my details and have yet not heard anything back. I am now starting to worry that my sky account will be closed before my number has been ported. 

0 Kudos
Jollyjak
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, did you have any joy?  I'm in same situation now for 3 months and have been told lots of different stories by VM 'teams'!!

0 Kudos