Menu
Sarah5318
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Number has not been changed over from Plusnet

Hi there, 

I would like to keep my original number hat I have had since I moved into this house and I requested this when I transferred over to Virgin Media. This has not been done and both Virgin and Plusnet were aware of this from the start. It turns out that my line has been cancelled by Plusnet yesterday and I assumed that my temporary number from Virgin would change over today and I would be back to my original number but no. 

I work from home and have elderly relatives that rely on my original telephone number to contact me. I have emailed Virgin Media about this but it can take up to 28 days. How can I get this looked at and resolved more quickly especially as I should never have had a temporary number. I didnt even realise that I had another number until yesterday when I tried to make another call!

any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Number has not been changed over from Plusnet

Hey Sarah5318,

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Thanks
Steven_L