cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls on my landline

fanservices
Joining in

Hello,

i wounder if you could help with this.  i can make outbound calls from my landline but can not receive calls.

i spent hours with customer service and they dont seems to know what the issue is. i read online and it seems to be a porting issue as i have moved this phone from another area couple of weeks back which was a nightmare by it self.

a previous form suggested that they had similar issue and an engineer came and sorted it out.

can I be directed to the correct location

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi fanservices, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your phone line after porting in another number. I'd like to take a closer look into it and see what we can do to help - please look out for my PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Hello Tom,

i know your shift might have finished yesterday, but is there is anyway of someone taking over this case?

its becoming so urgent

Thanks 

Fadi 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Fadi, sorry for the delay. I've taken a look now and it appears action has been taken already and an appointment booked in. You will find confirmation of the appointment via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed.

Please keep us posted with how you get on, or let us know if we can help with anything else.

Tom