cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No telephone service

NeilSc
Joining in

When will you sort our telephone service out?

I logged a service call on 18th December as we had discovered that we were only getting one ring on incoming calls, everything else was working, voicemail, outgoing calls and we could get incoming calls if we reacted to the one ring. 

The engineer came on the 21st.  He went to a number of cabinets but could not solve the problem.  He said he would refer it to the Network Engineers who would solve in a couple of days.  Sounds good but we were then left with no service at all.  Incoming calls make no ring and then get diverted to voicemail, but we have no way of picking them up. We cannot make outgoing calls

Totally unacceptable that an engineers visit makes the situation worse and we haven't heard anything for two weeks, so much for a couple of days.

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NeilSc

Sorry to hear about this 
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks NeilSc for passing security 

I have booked the first engineer appointment we have available

Sadly its not possible to see the Technicians notes on this occasion 

So we have requested for a more senior technician to attend 

Its also looking more likely that we may switch you to our new Telephone service if the fault cannot be fixed
You can check and reschedule this appointment through your online account if you need to
You can also cancel it if the fault has gone 
Can you please let me know how the visit goes 
Gareth_L

I am unable to see the appointment in my account.  Can you tell me when it is please.  Not happy with the suggestion of being moved to VOIP.    

Now have text message with an appointment. Thank you. 

That's great NeilSc

Would it be okay to ask for an update please ^GT