Menu
Cpastore
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No telephone line

I have no dialing gone. I’ve reported this but can’t get a technician until Monday. I want to know if there is a fault on the line??? Can anyone help??

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No telephone line

Hi Cpastore, welcome to our community forums.

If there is a fault on the line this would likely be the reason why a technician visit has been arranged for you.

However it would be an issue with just your services as our agent would have checked for any reported area outages in your area before arranging the visit for you.

You can also check our service status page to see if any outages have been reported in your area: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status?buspart=uk_soc_b_na_selfcare_service

Hope this helps and let us know how the technician visit goes for you.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cpastore
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In response to Tom. My nephew called my number and someone else picked up. I decided to call my number to see if this was true so I called from my mobile, the phone rang and the man at the other end confirmed he had a different number and that he too lived in Colindale like myself and had been experiencing problems with his phone line too in the past 3-4 days. What’s going on??? This is a joke.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cpastore

I appreciate you coming back to us.

I can see that your original issue was identified as an area problem and as such in this situation individual fault bookings would have been cancelled. This is because the underlying cause may have been masked by the area fault, and when the area fault is resolved most of the time this rectifies the issue you had reported that was logged before we identified an area issue.

I can see since the are problem cleared sadly you are still affected and a further tech has been booked for you.

Please keep us posted on how this visit goes.

Kindest regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Cpastore
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No phone line for nearly one week. When someone calls me it goes through to another customers line!  Waiting for an engineer is painful & I didn’t appreciate receiving a text confirming my appointment and telling me that if I’m not in, they will charge me. Maybe I should charge Virgin media for not turning up on Tuesday when  I waited in for them!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for what happened previously Cpastore, I'm sure that won't be a problem again with the next visit. When is it scheduled to take place? 

Tom_F

0 Kudos