cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line

SueEvonne
Joining in

I have not had my phone line for a week, since 28th October. Been impossible to get through to someone. I’m a pensioner who does not understand how to use the websites and tech things. My daughter finally got through to service team yesterday who just talked a load of techs jargon and nothing has been done to resolve this. I Need my phone as it is my life line, please please help me. I’m at an absolute loss now. I live alone and I’m very frightened at night with no way to raise an alarm if an emergency happened.

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SueEvonne,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your phoneline is down, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see the reason for this, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sue,

Thank you for supplying the requested details via PM.

I've now booked in the next available engineer slot for you - to view the appointment time slot or rearrange, please head over and sign into your My Virgin Media account here and go to 'my orders and appointments, please do let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else from us in the meantime. 

Regards

Paul.