cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line

nigel16
Joining in

I have not had a phone line for a week. I have telephoned Virgin every day for the past week and they keep telling me they a working on the fault which they are aware about. They keep telling me it will be fixed at a certain time tomorrow, it never happens. The virgin box is outside my property, my next door neighbour also a virgin customer has the same problem, yet the person next door but one also a virgin customer has no problems. We are all connected to the same box. Can someone please tell me how I can get Virgin to act as a responsible supplier, Help !!!

5 REPLIES 5

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nigel16

Welcome to our Community Help Forum! Thank you for making your first post regarding your landline, I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with this for a week. I have taken a look at our systems and can confirm that unfortunately there is a fault affecting your landline service. The estimated fix time is 16:00 on 24/03/2022. Apologies for the disruption to your service. Please keep me posted on how your landline is working following the estimated fix time!

Best wishes,

Serena

Hello Serena,

Thank you for your reply. The phone line came back on 5 minutes before the engineer arrived, he explained there had been problems within our area for the past 3 weeks and were on going. The major problem during the 8 days I had no phone line was that I made 8 phone calls to the virgin help line and they consistently told me there was no problem with my phone line, the web site also suggested the were no problems when clearly there was. The engineers on the ground were fully aware of it yet the call centre and the web site were not. You will appreciate this was very frustrating, “the left hand should know what the right hand is doing”

Nigel

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nigel16

Thanks for posting on our community forum

My apologies for the inconvenience and sorry to hear about this. How has your phone line been since posting?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Travis

Hopefully there will be no more “major inconveniences” as this is the second one this year. Thank you for your interest, my phone line is now working as it should do.

Nigel

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nigel16

Thank you for your reply, great to hear so. 

I hope you have a great weekend - please do contact us if you require any further assistance.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs