cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone connection via hub

MBPB1972
Joining in

Hi, 

I have a Panasonic cordless phone and it is not working via the hub . I’ve checked connections and rebooted the hub but still nothing. I can ring my home number and get a connected noise from the phone I’m calling from but my home phone does not do anything . There is no dial tone or ability to call out with the home phone either. Any help please? 

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MBPB1972 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Please put the phone back via the wall connection. I will send you a PM to book in the migration.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Put phone back in the wall. It rings now for incoming calls but that’s it…….just rings, won’t answer or make out going calls. Still made my mind up, the help has been useless so I’ll cancel the phone line tomorrow. Save some money and getting nowhere at least. 

Hi MBPB1972, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry tohear that you are having issues with the landline and this is not the experience which we want you to have. 

I can see that you are in a private message with John and he will respond as soon as he can. 

Kind regards, Chris.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@MBPB1972 wrote:

Put phone back in the wall. It rings now for incoming calls but that’s it…….just rings, won’t answer or make out going calls. Still made my mind up, the help has been useless so I’ll cancel the phone line tomorrow. Save some money and getting nowhere at least. 

Not necessarily. Your phone line comes attached with a huge bundle discount. So if you remove that service the cost of your remaining services will actually increase.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks