cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone cable and adapter

Annierookie
Joining in

Can someone tell me where and how I can get hold of a phone cable and adapter to connect my landline phone to my new super hub? I received the hub and although I pay for a landline service there was no cable and adapter enclosed with the new SUPERHUB.  Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for replying, Annierookie,

The phone service needs to be migrated to DOCSIS first. before the hub can be hooked up or any adapters being sent. Please contact our team by phone so that specific questions can be answered to prior to service migration. They will not move it without confirming if you have any home alarms or heath systems that rely on the landline.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Annierookie,

There would not have been an adapter if your landline service is not set up through the DOCSIS [Hub] connection. Can you check if you phone service is connected via the wall jack/port? 

Cheersn

Corey C

Phone used to be connected via wall jack but now need to move it near to the SUPERHUB and cannot connect it without the necessary cable and adapter. How do I get hold of these?

Thanks for replying, Annierookie,

The phone service needs to be migrated to DOCSIS first. before the hub can be hooked up or any adapters being sent. Please contact our team by phone so that specific questions can be answered to prior to service migration. They will not move it without confirming if you have any home alarms or heath systems that rely on the landline.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thanks. Will phone them but not sure which is the correct -hone number.

Hi Annierookie, 

It will be on your account, if you can provide your account number or address then the agent will be able to find the rest. You can also find out your number from your online account virg.in/myVM

Cheers,

Corey C