cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No number calls

chappyat27
Joining in

We changed to voip on the home phone when we moved house in October 22 and immediately started getting the no number calls, anything up to 15 per day and those none calls fill up our phone memory.

I have read that there are many other people getting the same message and the response on here seems to be that the problem is under investigation.

Could you please advise exactly how it is being investigated, an update on the current situation and a probable solution date.

Thanks Brian

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chappyat27, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums.

I am so sorry to hear about the issues with the no number calls you are getting 😞
Regarding this, I have reached out to our social lead of the department asking for an update as I have seen numerous cases of this arise over the past few months.
The update from the team is that they are working around the clock extensively through diagnostics and tests to get this resolved, right now they are working on an update for this, unfortunately there is no specific time frame as to when this will be resolved by as more testing is required.
Once the update is ready, we will keep you informed and roll this out.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs