cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline

Lynn1962
Joining in

New customer. No probs with leads or connection but no dialling tone. No calls in or out. Checked WPS button on hub. Showing landline not connected. Need help/engineer asap

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Lynn1962

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you on board! 

I'm so sorry to hear you are having this issue with your phone! I can see from your account that yo do have a VOIP line, can I ask if your phone is currently plugged directly into the back of the Hub, or if it is plugged into the Hub with an adaptor?

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh

Phone plugged directly into hub, no adaptor. 

Thank you for confirming! Can I ask if you have tried another handset on the line at all? If so does the issues persist.

Thanks again.

Yes, have tried two other handsets. Same problem.

Thank you for confirming and I'm so sorry this hasn't resolved the issue. I'm going to send you a PM now so we can get an engineer booked to come and investigate this directly. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope int he top right corner of your screen. 

Thank you. 

Thank you so much for chatting with me via the PM and it's so great to hear the engineer was able to resolve this with a lead change.

Thank you again.

Ash