cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline again

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Morning all,

Our landline is down again this morning! Had a fix last weekend due to a fault now it's down again this morning, no incoming or outgoing calls as of 8.05am.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mrs_G1, thanks for speaking with us today.

As advised - once the appointment is done we will follow up to see how everything is.
As always - feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else and we will assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mrs_G1, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the landline 😞
I will investigate this matter further for you as I cannot see any area outages affecting the services.

I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Hi,

Thanks, I have responded. 

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Still no further response on this, landline still not working. The phone dials but doesn’t connect to an outgoing line, there’s also no incoming line.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mrs_G1, thanks for speaking with us today.

As advised - once the appointment is done we will follow up to see how everything is.
As always - feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else and we will assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Please note this post is my notification of loss of service for our landline, as required by the automatic compensation scheme. Might as well register it as we can’t get an engineer for 8 days. 

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Just to update phone is working again today (wasn’t yesterday) makes me wonder if it’s the cold weather affecting something.

i will be cancelling our engineer visit as it’s currently not needed.

Hi Mrs_G1, thanks for the message. 

I am glad to hear that the line is now working and do please let us know if anything changes?

Have a good weekend. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Hi,

can you cancel my appointment please? It’s not showing under my appointments on my account. 

Thanks very much.

No worries, I will send you a private message so that we can get this done for you. - Chris.