cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline BA11

countyexile
Up to speed

Landline down for past 24 hours. A neighbour who has  Virgin Media and a relative 2 streets away also have no landline. Service Status says "no issues"!  After being passed around various people on the overseas call centre yesterday was eventually told there was an outage in the area and would be fixed 4-6 hours, yet 24 hours later still no service and service status still saying "no issues"!!  If there is a known problem in an area why isn't the service status updated?

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @countyexile

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

The outage is still ongoing and our team are looking to have this resolved as soon as possible, my apologies.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks - yet they don't update the status page on the website and when a test is run it says no problems. Surely if there is a known problem the status page should be updated and it should be picked up when a test is run?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

My apologies if this isn't coming up @countyexile - I'll feed this back to the team. We'll look to have your issue resolved soon.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Please do keep us updated in the mean time if anything changes @countyexile

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Entering 3rd day now. Still no landline, not a single update from VM and now even the service status webpage isn't working!

When this is all added to the loss of TV for a whole day  due to an outage earlier in the month it seems the reliability of VM services is declining.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Our team are still working on this @countyexile - my apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team