cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No land line in BH12 since yesterday.

AG60
Joining in

No dialling tone since yesterday, if ring the number from mobile cuts off without ringing exchange. Told fix 18.40 last night but still off.

5 REPLIES 5

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AG60,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your landline which are still unresolved.

I can see that you do have another thread regarding the same issue, and my colleague Steve has been looking into this for you via PM. Please do continue to respond from there so we can help 🙂

Beth

Hi Beth

I have tried but not had any communication from Steve since yesterday evening. Service status still shows no fault but there clearly is in the Bournemouth/Poole area based on my and other forum posts.

Hi AG60, 

Oh I see, we aren't an instant response chat platform, and can see that Steve won't be back on shift until Monday 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that no outage is now showing on the service status page, I've had a look from here and can see that we are aware of an outage but are still investigating further. There is currently no estimated fix date/time for the issue, but as soon as we have more information we will let you know

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime

Beth

Hi Beth

Thanks for the update, at least I know something is being done.

AG60

Hi AG60, 

It's no problem at all, if you would ever like to request an update, please let us know and we'll be happy to check for you.

Kind regards

Beth