cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No land line for 2 weeks

Chryssie-W21
Tuning in

Landline dead, tried to report it using virtual assistant yesterday only to be ‘binned’ after holding for 45 minutes…..no engineer contact ….. having received dire customer service previously when we had green screen this is the response I expected. 

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chryssie-W21, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about the issues with your landline. I've tried to run checks on the line from here using your forum info and can see there's definitely an issue which will require further attention. So we can get an engineer visit arranged I will contact you via PM - just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Thank you, as I mentioned on the virtual page our cable was spliced into when a neighbour joined Virgin. He told us the engineer had cut into the cable while searching for it along the length of the drive.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

OK no problem Chryssie-W21 just get back to me via PM and we'll book an appointment to get it fixed for you.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Chryssie-W21. I've booked a visit for you now, you will find confirmation via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there as well if needed.

Please let us know how that goes, or if there's anything else we can help with.

Tom