cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming or outgoing calls from Landline

NaomiK
Joining in

For the past few weeks we have been unable to make or receive calls on our landline. Phone will ring for 30 seconds but will cut off if we answer it or if we try to make a call it cuts off before it even starts to call the other number. We've tried another phone and still have the same problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via PM @NaomiK

I have booked the first available engineer appointment for you so that the issue with the landline can be sorted. Please log into your online account for confirmation of the time and date and if unsuitable you can re-schedule. 

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NaomiK,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your landline. I would like to look into this further so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via PM @NaomiK

I have booked the first available engineer appointment for you so that the issue with the landline can be sorted. Please log into your online account for confirmation of the time and date and if unsuitable you can re-schedule. 

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Engineer visited today and fixed our issue quickly. Very happy with the prompt service we received.

Excellent news @NaomiK, do please let us know if there are any further faults and we'll be on hand to assist you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Landline will accept incoming calls, but no matter what number I dial to make outgoing calls I just end up with Virgin Media help desk.

Hi Redrog,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the line, I've had a look from our side and can see what the problem is. So I can discuss this with you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm