cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming .. dead line for outside world. But outgoing ok

Satisingh
Tuning in

Hi to all..

I have an issue that I have a basically dead home phone line for outside world.. but I can make calls outside .. 

My old no ported on 17th Feb 22.. and since then have the problem.. rand the customer service.. no avail.. spoke to someone on last Thursday , told me will take about 48 hours but no avail.. smae problem still.. spoke to lady she tired but could not do any thing.. when I asked plz put me through complains she cut me off.. 

Does anyone have the same problem...

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Satisingh,

I do apologise for the ongoing issues you're facing with your landline service. I assure you that if the team are aware then they'll be working to resolve this ASAP for you.

As my colleagues have advised, please keep an eye out for any calls from the team to discuss, and if the issue persists please feel free to reach out and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi 

Now I lost the outgoing calls as well..  my no is not valid anymore if someone rings in..

No contact from any team from Virgin to at least let us know what are they doing In term of fixing  the line .

Hi Satisingh,

We are very sorry to hear this. We can certainly understand the frustration caused, especially now as you have no incoming  calls either.  

We have raised an IT ticket for this issue already which is being worked on. Our team will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss this matter further and get the issue resolved for you.

Kind regards Jodi.