cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No homeline

TORNPAPERCLIP
Joining in

Hi I joined on the 20th December. So far tv been ok internet been ok but telephone nope not got it. 

So I phone many many times I have since put in a complaint and half expected from the details they gave us in the link that I be compensated. And was promised it would be sorted on the bill nope. 

Now I just want out the contract I feel they haven't met there side of the deal on contract. Paying full price for something I have not received from word go is a tab to far for me to say its been wicked.

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @purplecam3l thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear your telephone installation has not been completed.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi it was as I thought a porting issue it wasn't put in right should be up and running in 24 to 48 hrs.

But this dosnt solve the issue with the complaint but must say they was extremely polite and got the job done.

Just to let you know.

Hi TORNPAPERCLIP

Thanks for coming back to us. If you can respond to the PM my colleague has sent you that'd be great 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yep if there's a message to respond to than I would respond but no message at the moment 

Hi @TORNPAPERCLIP, I am sorry.

I will re-send the message now.

Regards

Lee