Menu
smk58
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dialling tone - unable to make or receive calls

Have checked all connections and tried different handset but problem persists. No service issues reported on your website. 

0 Kudos
paris
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialling tone - unable to make or receive calls

Same issue for more than 2 weeks and can't get someone at VM to organise a technician. Stupidly thought it was my phone and went out and bought another ! Their customer service support is hopeless.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there smk58, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks so much for your first post; very sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your landline. 

We do appreciate you already checking another handset; one less thing we need to ask 🙂 

I have located your account from your forum information so have popped you a Private Message so we can go through security and go through some further checks with you. Look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there paris, 

Thanks so much for posting last week - very sorry to understand that you were also having issues with your landline. 

When having issues with the landline we will ask our customers to check another handset where possible so thanks for giving that a go for us.  Sorry to understand that you have had some issues getting in touch with us to do further checks. 

I have located your account from your forum information so have popped you a Private Message so we can go through some security and additional checks with you. Look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos