hi there

have no dialing tone no incoming or outgoing calls 

tried 2 difference handsets both plugged into the virgin media master socket 

16 REPLIES 16

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AndiR

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the phone line issues. I can see you've managed to book an engineer visit in for this week. Do let us know how the visit goes

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

engineer came out

said need a new cable repull from box to house still not heard when they doing it 

Sorry to hear you've not got an update, AndiR,

I'll send a PM to get your account details and check the appointment.

Cheers,

Corey C

so here we are nearly a year on and still no one has come out to replace the cable 

Hi @AndiR,

I am very sorry to hear about this. Would you mind explaining what issues you're facing with the services, along with when you last discussed this matter with the team and what was advised?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

the cable was broken so u guys fixed it that lasted about a week then someone else came out and fixed it again then that broke 

so a appointment was made to pull a new cable from the cabinet to our house 

they turned up and didnt have cable blaming covid for it and havent herd anything since

Hi @AndiR,

Can you provide a photo of the cable that you're referring to? Can you also confirm how this is affecting your services?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

lol its the cable buried in my garden i aint going outside digging the garden up to take a picture

its needs replacing 

Hi @AndiR,

Thank you for clarifying - I was unsure if it was exposed or not and you could see the damage.

Are you still not getting a dial tone for your landline services?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team