Menu
Suzzysuz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

I've now had no phone line for a month. At first I thought it was my phone so threw it out and bought a new one after a week or so. My daughter plugged the new phone in and I didn't check the new phone assuming it was working. I never use the landline but people call me on it. After a few weeks people were saying to me that they had been calling but there was never no answer. The phone never rings my end and after hearing this I check the phone again and have no dial tone can't ring out it's just completely silent and people clearly can't call me. I have an engineer coming out tomorrow but I'm very unhappy and surprised that this has gone on for at least a month and I've been paying for services I'm clearly not getting. And chucked out a perfectly good working phone and bought and bought a new one unnecessarily. I just hope it's sorted the tomorrow. Anyone else had this problem? 

0 Kudos
Kool1212ken
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Have the same problem, phone showing line cord error.

How do you contact them when your phone isn’t working, don’t fancy phoning on my mobile and the live chat isn’t working

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning Suzzysuz, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry you've had some trouble with your land line, you've mentioned you had an engineer arranged for Thursday? 

Let us know how this went.

Many thanks,

ALEX_RM

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kool1212ken,

thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the line.

Can you let me know if you've tested another phone handset?

Are you having a problem receiving and making calls? Any dial tone?

Let me know if this is still an issue for you.

Many thanks,

ALEX_RM

0 Kudos