cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone

Andrew38
Joining in

I have checked my home phone and all is good. I can't make or receive calls. After waiting approx 40 mins I spoke to you for assistance and the lady was not able to complete the diagnostic check at your end and promised to call me back asap, that was approx an hour and 40 mins ago. I can't call you again as it will block my mobile phone up for a long time. I did say that I have a child with special needs and need my phone back up and running asap. Could someone assist me asap please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Andrew38,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing landline fault! I'm happy to hear that your landline has been repaired and that it's working again.

Glad to hear your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Andrew38

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your landline connection at the moment! I can understand how frustrating this can be and how important it is to be connected.

I have been able to locate your account, and I can see some issues with your landline connection. In order to have this looked into further as soon as we can, I will need to send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, before we can have a technician sent out.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Andrew38,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to call in and book a technician appointment instantly.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further assistance going forward. We're more than happy to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi Paulina

Your technician arrived promptly this morning and has repaired the fault and my phone is back up and running. 

Super service thanks very much.

• Regards 

Andrew 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Andrew38,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing landline fault! I'm happy to hear that your landline has been repaired and that it's working again.

Glad to hear your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team