cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone - request engineer visit please

perky99
Tuning in

My home phone has no dial tone and I'm unable to receive calls. 

Have had Virginmedia package for many years, broadband is still working. There have been no changes recently to home infrastructure or equipment.

Diagnostic test on service status says no known issues

Please can Virgin Media book an engineer to come and fix this?  

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi perky99,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your phone line, I have been able to locate your account with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues at all, I will be more than happy to look further and arrange a technician if required however if the Technician does his checks and the fault is with any of your equipment there will be a £25 charge, please can you remove everything from the phone socket, including any extensions, filters, please also try a different phone, standard phone if possible?

Regards

Paul.

Thank you Paul

We cannot see what is wrong and cannot fix it ourselves - please can you request an engineer come and check it please

thank you

Hi Perky,

Have you tried an alternative phone to make sure this isn't at fault?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, yes we have - the phone itself is fine

Please could you request an engineer visit?

thank you

Hi perky99,

Thanks for confirming this, so I can help and arrange a technician, I will need to invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, once received click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.