cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone, no known service issues, how do I report the fault

Busymumoftwo
Joining in

Attempts to follow the contact us links on the website are fruitless, and include telling to dial 150 to report the fault - I can’t do this as the phone does not work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for checking @Busymumoftwo.

In this case, I have sent you a private message to further look into this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Busymumoftwo.

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with landline service. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, how long has service been down? Have you checked the back of your device to see if the cables are secure and in good condition? Also, have you tried running tests on your landline here virg.in/service?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

It has been down for at least a day, I have tried the link, but all I get is the service status which says no issue with phones in my area and no option to do any further checks from this page.  All cables are in securely.

Thank you for checking @Busymumoftwo.

In this case, I have sent you a private message to further look into this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

No problem at all @Busymumoftwo, Glad to have helped. 

You can also report a fault online here virg.in/service or by calling our team on 0345 454 1111.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team