cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone and no fault

Debbiewheddon
Joining in

Somehow over the last couple of weeks my landline appears to have a fault even though no issues with my service. I have no dial tone, I’m connected to wall socket and everything is working. Last time this happened someone had vandalised the connection box for the area! Unfortunately I can’t get any help or way of registering the fault and the website help just has me going round in circles the whole time. How can I get my landline fault reported and fixed?

6 REPLIES 6

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Debbiewheddon

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your landline.

Have you tried an alternative handset to see if this could be the problem? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hiya

yes sadly it’s the line not the handset or technology as tried a spare one I had

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming that @Debbiewheddon

I will take a further look into this for you. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information, you can find this in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me with that information, 

I have arranged the engineer to attend, for the time, date & to make any amendments please visit your My Virgin Media account.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thank you but where on my account can I see the date of the appointment as there is nothing obvious when I log in?

I am really sorry @Debbiewheddon.

When you sign in, if you hover of "Help" it will bring up a list of options including "orders and appointments."

Regards

Lee_R