cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone L19

djdanhome
Joining in

No dial tone south liverpool region ran all self tests including the test line socket .I am a virgin media customer for both my Internet and telephone service with the latter still running through the old style socket , not my hub3. Since I can't male or receive calls now I can't even call virgin support , further more my medical home care system is offline putting my life at risk as it runs through my landline.

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi djdanhome,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear your phone line currently isn't working, I was able to locate you on our System with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues at all, can you try removing everything from the wall socket including any extent ions and filters and if possible try a different handset, I will be more than happy to help further and arrange a technician if required however if the technician comes and it is your equipment at fault there will be a £25 charge.

Regards

Paul.

There is nothing wrong with my equipment I have tried a separate filter and handset my land line is for medical use and has been off since Saturday.  I need an engineer out today as I also need my landline to book my hospital ambulance transports for upcoming appointments. As a side note speaking of money virgin has still not applied my 50 pound referral bonus credit to my account for a referral I did roughly a month and a half ago now.

Hi djdanhome,

So I can clear security and arrange a technician for you for the nearest possible appointment I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.