Menu
Highlighted
dwoolham
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No caller display

Had an engineer out yesterday because I could not receive incoming calls, he managed to fix that, but now caller display will not work. Engineer came again today, checked everything was ok at this end, which it was. Called customer services, eventually got through, couldn't help, was put through to technical department, engineer spoke to them from my phone, after an hour the engineer had to go to his next call, ( he even had his dinner here, I heated his soup up in the microwave ). Technical  department assured me he had switched caller display back on, but having wait over an hour still nothing. If service is not restored I will be leaving, I'm not paying for a service I am not receiving.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No caller display

Hi dwoolham,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the issue with the caller ID not working. I'll go ahead and send you a quick PM to get some details as we more than likely need to check it on the switch for you to ensure the Caller ID is working.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"