cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller ID

venvil
Settling in

Had engineer out recently (probs with internet), while here he tested landline (bad crackling sound etc) advised it was handset not line so bought new handset. Since then Caller ID not working, went on live chat, advised to ring 150 (whilst staying on live chat also) to tell them to put feature back on as was no longer active on account. 150 Lady had lots of problems even though Live chat advisor was telling her what to do through me! Eventually said sorted... Still not working, new handset definitely compatable.Tried unplugging new handset and put old one back in as it has always worked on that one, but it doesn't work on that one anymore either! Please help? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @venvil 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your caller ID, are you able to let me know, is your landline connected via the traditional wall socket or via the hub? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak,

It's connected through wall socket.

Sharon

Hi Sharon, 

Thanks for coming back and confirming that for us. 

We can certainly check this out to you but in order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs