cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No adaptor

GRW20
On our wavelength

Hello

No adaptor received for landline transition, landline cut off sometime in week of 24th July. Found out from friends what was going on. Phoned helpline 4 times, poor explanatoions but assured of adaptor arriving nothing yet

HELP

Have lost business and also doctors appointment because of this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GRW20,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, please les us know if you do not receive your Adaptor for our 21st Century Voice ( Phone Via the Router) if you do need any further help in the meantime then please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GRW20,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your phoneline isn't working due to not receiving an adaptor, so I can help and make sure this has been picked up for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul. 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GRW20,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, please les us know if you do not receive your Adaptor for our 21st Century Voice ( Phone Via the Router) if you do need any further help in the meantime then please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

GRW20
On our wavelength

Hi Paul

Adaptor arrived and service restored

thank you

Greg

Thanks for the update @GRW20, and I'm delighted to hear that the adaptor has arrived and the services are now restored in full for you!

Best wishes,

David_Bn