cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Landline

paperman
Dialled in

Any help would be appreciated. Tried to make a call late yesterday but was not able to. Instead of the normal dial tone the phone was emitting a loud distorted tone.At about the same time the phene rang for varied amounts of time. When I answered it I was greeted by the distorted noise.

This morning the line is dead.

I have tried all the suggestions on the various support pages, including plugging in another phone, but have not been able to fix the problem. The status page is still saying that there is no problem in my area.

All suggestions gratefully received

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paperman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you are facing issues with your Landline, I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you and can see an issue and we will need a Technician, so I can arrange this I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Paperman,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing Security, as advised I have booked a technician, if your plans change and you need to cancel or change the appointment this can be done Via your Online Account, if you have any further issues or just a question, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

Just to say thanks for helping me get a quick resolution to my problem

John