Menu
CarriePigeon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Landline for Three Weeks!

**I'm unsure why my previous post was deleted. Perhaps if the customer service representatives at Virgin were as diligent as the moderator this would not be necessary!**

Hello again! 

I'm currently having problems in the L4 area with my landline/mobile phone. Having received the 'line cord error' message I'm thoroughly at a loss as to what to do having tried to landline bases and three unsuccessful attempts at getting a service test through virgin during which time the automation claims 'We will call you back with the result'. No such result is available. 

Once again, I will state I can't contact Virgin through mobile phone, text or even instant message on the website as I either end up on hold for over an hour or simply ignored in the case of the 'easier' text messaging service which has failed to pick up for going on three hours now. 

We are currently paying for two mobile accounts and one package account. When we have been unable to call out or receive any calls on the landline for over three weeks without any assistance from Virgin or even the chance to speak to an actual person I'm considering cancelling the lot of them in the absence of an alternative. 

Short of sending a carrier pigeon to Virgin Media themselves I am rather at a loss as to what to do after three weeks of this!

So may I ,again, kindly request some assistance with this issue? 

Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Landline for Three Weeks!

Hi CarriePigeon,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the landline issue. We'll need to discuss this further via PM to do account diagnostics,

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos