cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Info about fibre landline

Floss
On our wavelength

I’ve had a message left on my mobile from Virgin, can’t really understand the message but something about updating phone line so we don’t lose service. I’ve not heard anything at all about this previously - no communication etc from virgin- but reading this forum it seems that many people have been changed over to fibre. What do I need to do ? 

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Floss,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're being moved over to our landline service provided through your router then you'll get a letter in advance, which will detail your local switchover date, along with an adapter that you'd use to connect the landline to your router. Have you received that in the post yet?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Floss
On our wavelength

Hi

no not received a letter, someone rang me whilst at work today but was a bit dubious as to whether they were really from virgin. They also left a message but couldn’t really understand it. 

Hi @Floss,

It's possible that the team contacted you over the phone to notify you from what you've explained. Do you happen to know what number it is that attempting to contact you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Floss
On our wavelength

Hi 

yes it was 0800 183 6411

thanks

Thanks for coming back to us Floss, the team were indeed trying to contact you about the changeover, I can give you the date that your area is changing over but would need to confirm a few details via private message to pass account security. I will drop the private message over for you in a moment.

Regards,

Steven_L