Menu
steve6380
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone

Just installed the super hub 4 from a 3 and NO Dial Tone

logged into the HUB and it says Telephony(Disabled)

Tried online test

Sorry, looks like we can't run a test for you

Looks like there was some issue. Get in touch with our friendly team, who can give you some more help.

Tried calling 150 gave up after waiting 20+ mins for an answer

I have tried all the usual Switch off/on etc.

I have a Masters in IT, Chartered Microsoft Engineer, Cisco trained,  worked with IT since the 80's

Brgds

Steve

ianto99
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone

i have the same problem, and also no response from phone 'help' service..
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi steve6380

Thanks for posting. and welcome to the community. My apologies for the telephone issue. 

I've checked the system today and everything seems fine. Let me know if not sorted and I'll be more than happy to assist.

I've also done an account health check and one of the V6 boxes, the DVB SNR one one of the power levels are out of specification. Can you check all cabling for me just to ensure fully tight etc as this could potentially cause you issues going forward.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ianto99

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the telephone issues. Upon checking the systems, I can't see any faults so I hope everything is fixed. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos