cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dial Tone on Cordless

paolo2
Tuning in

Hi 

I'm having problems with my cordless home phone. I have no dialing Tone,I cannot call out ,but if call it using my mobile I can hear it ringing on mobile ,but my home phone no ringing at all or acknowledge a call. I've checked the line coming in and still no tone.

I have not got another phone that I can try . I've replaced rechargeable batteries so I'm kinda at a lost.

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paolo2,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your landline - thanks for checking your connections, don't worry if you do not have a spare handet.

We can't see any outages or reason for the no dial tone, so I've popped you over a private message so I can help further from there, we'll need to book in an engineer visit.

Thanks 🙂

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paolo2,

Thank you for confirming your details with me via private message. 

I've booked you in engineer visit for you for the earliest date. To view the appointment time slot, please sign into your My Virgin Media account here. You can also rearrange the time if needed from there.

I just need to let you know, you may be charged for this visit if (£25):

•    The customer is not present for the technician visit (aka a missed appointment).

•    The fault is due to customer's own equipment.

•    The fault is due to damage caused by someone at the customer's premises which we were not aware of.

Let us know how the visit goes and if there's anything else we can help you with.

Beth