cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dial Tone BS3

Butterfly12
Joining in

I have been trying for days to get through to someone about reporting the fact that I am unable to make or receive calls but I am getting nowhere.  I have checked all connections and all good, phone is in excellent working order.  When I have checked if there are any issues in my area it states there are none, how do I go about getting an engineer to visit nowadays?

2 REPLIES 2

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Butterfly12,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am very sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your landline. Appreciate you carrying out the self care checks.

I've taken a look at our systems, and I would like to arrange for a technician to come out and get this sorted for you.

Will pop you a PM now so we can confirm some details and get that arranged. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message. 

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @Butterfly12
I've booked a technician for you to come out and have a look into the issue with your landline. You can find confirmation of the visit via your online account.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. In regards to the appointment there are some details you need to know about. There will be no charge for this visit unless:

•The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs