cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub required for home phone switch

antdaviesuk
Tuning in

Hello there,

My parents have received the letter regarding the home phone switch which will be happening on the 12th May. They still have the Superhub 1 which isn't compatible so I just wanted to make sure this will be upgraded along with the adapter that is being supplied.

Many thanks for your help.

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey antdaviesuk,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Your parents would need to upgrade their hub but they would need to speak to the team to arrange an appointment to have their hub swapped over.

Do you know if they have done that yet?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi there,

No they haven't done that, would it need to be an appointment or could a new one be delivered to them and we just swap it over?

Regards

Thanks for coming back to us antdaviesuk, if you're okay to do the change over to the new yourself, that shouldn't be an issue for the team to arrange a new hub be sent out or we can arrange that from here via a private message. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi again,

Yes I would be ok to swap it over for them, if we could arrange through private message that would be handy.

Many thanks

Great stuff antdaviesuk, I will send the private message over in a moment. Please look out for a purple envelope on your profile and we can get started. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome antdaviesuk and please let me know if you have any issues, when setting the hub up.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Sorry to bother you again but the hub did not arrive Saturday, we were told at 15:30 that it would be arriving between 17:30 and 19:30 but nobody came. Checked this morning and there have been no updates.

Regards