cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub phone line wont fit

Hayleyjane12
Tuning in

Got new hub today to be able to be ready for the fibre phone line change, but my phone jack doesn’t fit it to the new hub?! 
if I need a new phone, Virgin will need to buy it for me 😀

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us Hayleyjane12, if your changeover date is in April, you will be getting the adaptor a few weeks before your line is due to change over, if there is no sign of the adaptor a few weeks before, please get in touch and we can arrange arrange one to be sent out to you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Client62
Hero

You should have an adaptor to connect the phone's BT style plug into the smaller RJ11 socket on the rear of the Hub.

Here is an example ...

Client62_0-1676115542926.png

Hey Hayleyjane12,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. 

Have you received a phone line adaptor in your package (that @Client62 has shown)  that your hub came in, you would need to plug this into your hub and then your existing phone line into the back of the hub as in the picture from Client62.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello,

no there were no additional items 

thanks

Hi,

thanks, no I didn’t get that ☹️

Thanks for coming back to us Hayleyjane12, have you been advised, when the migration would take place or has it already happened? 

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

I can’t find the letter with the date now 🤦‍♀️ April I think ? 😬

Thanks for coming back to us Hayleyjane12, if your changeover date is in April, you will be getting the adaptor a few weeks before your line is due to change over, if there is no sign of the adaptor a few weeks before, please get in touch and we can arrange arrange one to be sent out to you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L