cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fibre phone adaptor

gthind51
On our wavelength

With the upcoming fibre phone change, I have an issue where my cordless phone is not near my hub 4.

How will this work for me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gthind51

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thanks for making this post regarding the 21CV landline switchover. If your master socket is located away from your Hub you can book a technician to wire your hub up to the master socket in its current position. If this is done at the time of switchover this will be done free of charge. Would you like me to arrange this for you?

Best wishes,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gthind51

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thanks for making this post regarding the 21CV landline switchover. If your master socket is located away from your Hub you can book a technician to wire your hub up to the master socket in its current position. If this is done at the time of switchover this will be done free of charge. Would you like me to arrange this for you?

Best wishes,

Serena

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Or an alternative option (which you would have to pay for), see if you can buy and install an additional satellite handset for your cordless system, then plug the cordless base station into the hub and use the new satellite handset to replace the handset at the original location of the base station.

gthind51
On our wavelength

Good morning Serena_C

Yes please can you arrange an engineer visit please. 

Thank you. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gthind51

Thanks for getting back to me. I would be happy to arrange this for you. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena

gthind51
On our wavelength

Yes please Serena