Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Connection

Octo
Joining in

We are building flats and need 8 new cable connection. I have send an email to

virginmedia.construction@virginmedia.co.uk

8 days ago but I haven't received any reply from them yet. Can anyone help me to contact the new connection team?

8 REPLIES 8

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Octo,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

Please could you call the construction team on 0333 000 5925, they will be happy to help further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve,

I rang this number number of times but the automated message is " Teams are not in the office please call back" . Please ask someone from the department to contact me or email me.

Kind Regards

Octo

Hey Octo,

I will try to reach out to the team and ask them to contact you on the email that you have used to register on the forums.

Please could you advise the region of the country that you're in, I will need to know this before I can contact the specific team. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve,

Thanks for this.

Based in West London ( W7 3TH).

Kind Regards

Octo

Thanks Octo, I will pass your query onto the appropriate team within the business.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven.

Hi Steven,

I didn't get any email from the new connection team yet. Can you please speak to them?

Kind Regards

Octo

Sorry Octo, I have contacted another team to see if they can point me in the right direction, I will let you know as soon as I have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L