cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Adaptor is no use

Polly09
Just joined

I have been told to connect the adaptor to my hub and the other end to my phone.  The problem is the Hub is in my Study and the phone line is not accessible.

Could someone please advise how I set this up, as there is no help on the Virgin Media site and there does not appear to be any options when I ring up to let me speak to someone on this issue.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Polly09,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums. 
Your phone would need to be plugged into the hub via the adaptor but we can arrange for a technician to come out to you and install extensions around your home or you would need to get an extension cable for your line and that would need to be plugged into your hub with the adaptor and then the phone connected to the other end of the extension. 

The other option would be buy a cordless phone and then, only the master handset would need to be connected to your hub, if your hub is situated in another room, then remove your main telephone from the socket and take this to where the hub is situated. With your other handsets, place them around the house where required and all services will be restored and working.

Regards,

Steven_L