cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never used virgin landline... and need to start

Gabbroe01
Joining in

Looking for help and advice.

I've been a Virgin YTV customer for 20 years but have never used the landline. I now need to do so, but have no idea where to start.

I do not seem to have a dedicated virgin landline port so I presume I have to go through the broadband hub. I don't know what is required so am in need of advice on what the required steps are.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gabbroe01

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues setting up your landline, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Do you have the cable to connect the landline to the Hub? If you're unsure of what this looks like, please take a look here

If not, please let us know and we'll get this arranged for you. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for coming back to me so promptly. I don’t have any cables to suit, so would appreciate it if you could send me the required cable.

Will it matter the type of phone that could be used.

regards

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Gabbroe01.

The device used shouldn't matter, as long as it's in full working order. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can get this sorted for you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide