cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO LANDLINE VOICEMAIL

me12
Joining in

Landline voicemail has always been included in my VM contract package. The contract was renewed in January and since then I have had no voicemail. The first time I rang about this I was told it was being reinstated - it wasn't. The second time I rang I was kept waiting for 20 mins, went through a whole host of security with Customer Services then had to explain the problem in great detail only to be transferred to Technical Support. Same gobbledook with them who then said I needed to be transferred back to Customer Services.  After being on hold for 5 minutes I was cut off. 

Emailed Executive Team who replied  "We’ll look into your complaint and the issues you’ve raised. We might also give you a quick ring or text first to find out more information before we get started – so please keep an eye on your phone to not miss it.  If we can’t reach you, we’ll write to you with an offer of a resolution and you’ll have 28 days to respond and chat through things before we close your complaint."

Still not heard from them so sent a second email to which there has been no response. Having been a VM customer since Telewest days I am well and truly p...d off!!

Tried 1571 which did not resolve the problem.

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @me12

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more details and to investigate this.

Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs